Re-envisioning the Business Management Landscape for VUCA World
Faculty of Management and Finance
We are inviting and encouraging prospective authors to submit their valuable research findings, original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work relevant to the theme and the tracks of the conference.
Submission of research papers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submitted papers are subject to a double-blind peer-review process by at least two reviewers.
The accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. At least one author should be duly registered for the conference for each accepted paper and all the registered papers will be included in ICME 2022 proceedings published by the Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka. Additionally, a printed copy of the conference proceedings will be provided at the conference venue.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
Author(s) should prepare their manuscript according to the following guidelines.
Author (s) should confirm that the paper is original and has not been previously published or is not simultaneously under consideration for any other conference or publication. Manuscripts must be in English (British dictionary for spelling) and MS Word format.
- Title: A concise and informative title
- The name(s) of the author(s) and affiliation(s)
- The e-mail address(s) of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: Abstract should be within 200 – 250 words; no citations
- Keywords: Provide 3-5 keywords in the alphabetical order
Authors are requested to provide the title, name of the authors, and affiliations on a separate page.
The main text of the paper should contain:
- Research Problem
- Review of the Relevant Literature
- Data Analysis
- Results and Discussion, and
The full paper should not exceed a maximum of 10 pages (A4 size) including references and appendices. In case of more than 10 pages, the author has to make an additional payment of USD 10 (International) and LKR 1000 (Local) per each additional page.
5.1 Formatting of the Document
Authors should prepare the manuscripts according to the formatting specification given below.
- Font: Georgia
- Title: 14pt, bold, center-aligned, capitalize the first letter of each word, limit your title to a maximum of ten words
- Author names: 11pt, center aligned
- Author affiliations: 10pt, italics, center aligned
- First level headings: 11pt, bold, center aligned
- Second level headings: 10pt, bold, left aligned
- Third level headings: 10pt, italics, left aligned
- Table titles: 10pt, center aligned and should be placed in the main text at the exact position
- Figure: 10pt, center aligned and should be placed in the main text at the exact position
- Paragraph text: 9pt, 1.5 lines spacing, justified
- Footnotes and References: 9pt
- Follow APA referencing style for all types of references
Tables and Figures
Tables and Figures should be placed in the main text where appropriate. Only horizontal lines should be used to distinguish the content within a table. Tables/Figures should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals. Tables should be labelled above it and figures should be labelled below it. Capitalize each word in the table/figure and the title of the figure/table must be center aligned.
Best Paper Award
The best paper of each track will be selected (at least one from each track), by the panel members.
Other Publication Opportunities
Papers that receive the best paper awards will be published in the South Asian Journal of Business Insights, and the Journal of University Ruhuna.