02nd September, 2021, Matara, Sri Lanka
Author(s) should prepare their manuscript according to following guidelines.
Author(s) should confirm that the paper is original and has not been previously published or simultaneously under consideration for any other conference or publication. Manuscripts must be in English (British dictionary for spelling) and in MS Word (Doc/Docx) format.
- Title: A concise and informative title
- Abstract: Abstract should be within 200 – 250 words; no citations
- Keywords: Provide 3-5 keywords in an alphabetical order
Authors are requested to attach completed Author Information Form along with the manuscript.
The main text of the paper should contain:
- Research problem
- Review of the relevant literature
- Data analysis
- Results and discussion, and
The full paper should not exceed the maximum of 10 pages (A4 size) including references and appendices. In case of more than 10 pages, the author has to make an additional payment of USD 10 (International) and LKR 1000 (Local) per each additional page.
- Font: Georgia
- Title: 14pt, bold, center aligned, capitalize the first letter of each word, limit your title to maximum ten words
- First level headings: 11pt, bold, center aligned
- Second level headings: 10pt, bold, left aligned
- Third level headings: 10pt, italics, left aligned
- Table titles: 10pt, center aligned and should be placed in the main text at the exact position
- Figure: 10pt, center aligned and should be placed in the main text at the exact position
- Paragraph text: 9pt, 1.5 lines spacing, justified
- Footnotes and References: 9pt
- Follow APA referencing style for all types of references
Each manuscript that is submitted to ICME 2021 will be reviewed by two anonymous reviewers who demonstrate expert knowledge in the particular fields.
The results of the review process will be notified to authors via email.
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
At least one author should be duly registered for the conference for each accepted paper and all the registered papers will be included in ICME 2020 proceedings published by the Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka.
Authors of the accepted papers of ICME 2021 will have the opportunity to publish their papers in the Ruhuna Journal of Management and Finance (RJMF), a peer-reviewed International journal published by the Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka. (Online ISSN: 2235-9230).