11th September, 2020, Matara, Sri Lanka
Author(s) should prepare their extended abstract according to following guidelines.
Author(s) should confirm that the extended abstracts is original and has not been previously published or simultaneously under consideration for any other conference or publication. Extended abstracts must be in English (British dictionary for spelling) and in MS Word (Doc/Docx) format.
The extended abstract should contain:
- Title: A concise and informative title
- Abstract: Abstract should be within 200 – 250 words; no citations
- Keywords: Provide 3-5 keywords in an alphabetical order
- Introduction and research problem/issue
- Research Methodology
- Results and Findings
Authors are requested to attach completed Author Information Form along with the manuscript.
Extended Abstract Submission
- Font: Georgia
- Title: 14pt, bold, center aligned, capitalize the first letter of each word, limit your title to maximum ten words
- Author names: 11pt, center aligned
- Author affiliations: 10pt, italics, center aligned
- First level headings: 11pt, bold, center aligned
- Second level headings: 10pt, bold, left aligned
- Third level headings: 10pt, italics, left aligned
- Table titles: 10pt, center aligned and should be placed in the main text at the exact position
- Figure: 10pt, center aligned and should be placed in the main text at the exact position
- Paragraph text: 9pt, 1.5 lines spacing, justified
- Footnotes and References: 9pt
- Follow APA referencing style for all types of references
Each extended abstract that is submitted to ICME 2020 Undergraduate session will be reviewed by two anonymous reviewers who demonstrate expert knowledge in the particular fields.
The results of the review process will be notified to authors via email.
Accepted extended abstracts must be presented by the undergraduate at the Undergraduate Research Session of the conference.
At least one author should be duly registered for the Undergraduate Research Session for each accepted extended abstracts and all the registered extended abstracts will be included in ICME 2020 Abstract Book published by the Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka.